Sunday 9 October 2011

Photoshoot with Leanne 3rd October 2011

I had an email from a young lady who was looking to try modelling after having a couple of kids and was very body conscious due to this. Funny as request was through Purestorm where I have had very few requests from in the past.

We did the shoot in the evening so used the my home studio and I have to say for her first time Leanne did brilliant and got even better as the shoot progressed and her confidence increased. I hope the shoot helped her feel better about herself anyway.


I found myself while editing the images getting carried and playing with adding different backgrounds into one of the images so rather than spending my normal 10 minutes editing each image I spent 3 hours and even then I am not sure it completely works. So I thought I would let you all be the judge by showing the edited image without background and the one with.



Anyway I hope to work with Leanne again in the near future as I really enjoy working with models that are just starting out and helping them learn as well as gain the confidence that’s required to really make something of modelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment