Monday 24 October 2011

Photoshoot with Juliet & Nick 8th October 2011

I did a shoot with Juliet & Nick April this year and can't believe it has taken us so long to arrange another shoot, but we finally managed it.

All the ideas for this shoot came from Juliet & Nick and it was down to me to capture their ideas. The whole theme was around Beauty and the Beast, with Juliet doing all the makeup on Nick and I have to say she did an amazing job.

We wanted the images to have a background of dereliction so used one of my heavily frequented locations and I am very pleased with how it all worked out.


All the images are captured with my normal set-up on location of using natural light and one strobe for fill in.

I was very pleased with the final results and was it very interesting taking someone else’s ideas and trying to capture it in a way that they would be happy with. Most of my shoots start off with an idea or theme I have and then just develop as the shoot progress's rather than having very specific images in mind before the start of the shoot and almost shooting to a menu.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the images and thanks again to Juliet & Nick for their amazing efforts on this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment