Monday 12 March 2012

Photoshoot with Nimue - 25th February 2012

I had a late cancellation for a shoot, but was lucky in that Nimue stepped in at the very last minute and prevented me from having a wasted day.

I had not worked with Nimue before, which is really bad of me as I have seen her on the different modelling sites and thought I must contact her and arrange something.

Even though it wasn’t the warmest February day I wanted to work out on location and Nimue was up for it, so went to an old building in the middle of the woods not that far away. The theme for the shoot was torture as in images which represent Nimue being tortured, this turned out to be mostly breast torture as in nipple clamps and pegs.

I used my normal lighting set up for location using one strobe and balancing it with the ambient light to give the image the feel I love.

It was great to work with Nimue is a very professional model and gives everything to the shoot and I hope to work with her again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment