Thursday 22 March 2012

Photoshoot with Akaridesire - 10th March 2012

It’s been a very hectic month, at the same time as being very productive as in I have been getting some images printed and framed for the Fetish Evolution event in Germany on 6th to 8th April. TheGuild of Erotic Artists will be having a stall there and exhibiting my work which I am so pleased about.  Once the show is over they will remain in the arts district of Cologne, Germany at a new showroom that has been acquired by New Generation Art. This will be run in conjunction with The Guild and the NGA, and works will be for permanent display to sell.

I had a shoot with Akaridesire a few weeks ago, who I had not worked with before. I have to say she has the longest legs of any model I have worked with and then just went on and on.

We did the shoot on location as it was a pretty good day weather wise and the whole theme was Artistic Nude with very low light. I already pretty much had the poses in my head of what I wanted to achieve, but getting the light just right was a struggle and I can’t praise Akaridesire enough for her patience and hard work holding the poses while I tinkered with the lighting.

I underexposed for the background as I wanted it to be in darkness and then used a single strobe to bring in the light exactly where I wanted it.

A few of the images can be seen below:



I look forward to working with Akaridesire again as she is local to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment