Thursday 8 March 2012

Photoshoot with Jade-Samantha - 21st February 2012

I had a great shoot with Jade-Samantha the other week in my studio, we had a plan for doing this shoot out on location but had to change it for the studio at the last minute, so my plan for the shoot had to change very quickly which happens a lot but that’s part of the fun of photo shoots.

We decided on doing mainly art nude with very minimal lighting, but started off with Jade wearing a red body stocking and progressed onto her wearing a body harness before moving onto the art nude shots.

For all the images I used my standard lighting setup of one light with large Octagonal Soft Box with grid.

I have to say I really enjoyed working with Jade and hope we can sort out another shoot which will be on location if I can arrange.

No comments:

Post a Comment