Sunday 5 February 2012

Photoshoot with Megan - 19th January 2012

Megan and I have been emailing each other trying to sort a date for a shoot for about four months, but due to transport issues we have been unable to sort anything.  Then I happened to bump into Megan and her boyfriend at Exodus in Birmingham just before Christmas and discovered her boyfriend lived only 10 miles away from me and Megan comes to visit monthly so we arranged a shoot for her next visit.

As Megan hasn’t done any modelling before and the only time that day we could arrange to do the shoot was in the evening we decided to do the shoot in the studio. To be honest I tend to find models find it easier the first time to work on location due to having the location to interact with rather than being stuck in a completely empty space in the studio.  I have to say Megan did really well for her first time after some coaching from me with regards to posing and stretching her body during the poses to get the best images of her.

Megan wanted to do some fetish type images, but we decided to just take some of her in lingerie first so she could relax into the shoot, before moving onto the fetish images. She also bought along with her this amazing Indian headdress which we just had to incorporate into the shoot.

Below is my favourite image with the headdress which in post production I felt needed more than just a plain background so I added this dreamier look to the image by incorporating a moody sky behind her.

Then we moved onto the fetish images. Megan is a big fan of gags, so we decided to use a dental gag and a tongue clamp and try to capture this look of despair as in being manacled and kneeling all alone on the floor. The gags tend to make you drool, which for some strange reason I like the impact of this as it looks like she has been wearing the gag for a long time and really helps to convey the story of the image. In a few of the images I decided to add a different background into the image to give a feel of being in an old dark cellar.

Looking forward to working with Megan again in the near future as I believe she has a lot of potential as a fetish model.

No comments:

Post a Comment