Sunday 12 February 2012

Photoshoot with Jennie & Laura - 28th January 2012

On New Year’s Eve  we had some friends over to ours and as it had been ages since I had last shot with Jennie, we arranged a date for another shoot, with no idea of what we were going to do, other than I wanted to do something with her hair as she has the most amazing blond hair.

In the meantime I had been approached by Laura who is a friend of Jennie’s about doing a shoot. We had been trying to sort a date for her to come up for about six months, so when we got talking again after New Years we arranged for her to come up at the same time as Jennie’s shoot was planned for. I thought this would help as Laura had never been in front of the camera before and being with Jennie would help her relax.

In the meantime I had done some thinking about what I was going to do with Jennie’s hair and came up with the idea hair bondage. As it happens this just didn’t work on the day, as the rope kept coming out of her hair. Think maybe that was just because I have no idea what I am doing with rope. So went to plan B and used string instead which seemed to hold better and allowed me to get three ties in her hair. When I was editing the image from this set I thought it might be better to remove the string in Photoshop so it just looked like Jennies hair had gone mad and was standing up in a strange way. I think the result works quite well and can be seen below.



For the rest of the shoot I had no real preconceived plans and just let things develop as the shoot progressed, although I wanted to get images of them together as well as one’s of each of them on their own. Also I wanted to involve fetish in some way as they are both into the lifestyle. The fun thing was though is that they are both Sub and both of them found it very difficult playing the Dom, but we sure had a good laugh playing with different ideas and role play.

Below are a few of my favourite images from the shoot.



I should add that considering Laura had never been in front of the camera before she did great and I hope I get to work with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment