Saturday 26 November 2011

Private Commission - 13th November 2011


I was approached by a couple recently who wanted to commission me for some private images of them both, where they wanted some fetish type images as well as some erotic shots of themselves as a couple. Shoot was arranged with lots of discussions beforehand to ensure we exactly got the type of images they wanted.

I have to say they were a lovely couple and I really enjoyed photographing them and they are very happy with the final results.

I have included one image from this shoot which the couple have allowed me to post online as it doesn’t show their identities.


If you are interested in commissioning me, I offer a very discrete and secure service for all your fetish/erotic photographic needs, and can be contacted via my website contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment