Tuesday 15 November 2011

Photoshoot Jo - 5th November 2011

I had my 3rd shoot this year with Jo or Lexi to most people and as the day was cold and looking like it was going to pour down with rain at any time, we decided this time to do the shoot in the studio. This made a change for Jo, as the last 2 times we have shot together we went out on location to a derelict building.

We did not have any set plans for this shoot, so once Jo arrived and we went through what outfits she had brought along with her, we decided to use a few of the outfits, one of which was a short leopard print dress, which I know my wife would have wanted if she had seen itJ Also Jo brought along an old pair of stockings with lots of ladders in them as she knows I like. So after making a few more holes and ladders in them we decided Jo would wear them for all the images we were going to do together.

I used mainly just a single light set-up in the studio with a large octagonal softbox which has a grid on it. I like using the grid on the softbox as I find it directs the light exactly where I want it to go and doesn’t spill onto the background which, when I am using black paper I try to avoid as I prefer it to be pure black.

After the Leopard Print dress we went to a black PVC dress and did some shots with that, one of which can be seen below.


Once we had done those two outfits in a more sexy dark fashion type look, we decided to try some fetish images with Jo in just the ripped stockings and a under bust corset.  I can’t remember why we got on to the subjects of masks but we did and seems Jo is a big fan and I have a large collection of different masks so we decided to incorporate one into the fetish shoot.  Also we added a collar I have which has nipple clamps attached so Jo put this on as well and the outfit was complete. We did a few different poses with this, some with Jo in manacles and some without, before progressing to an idea I had of Jo topless with barbed wire wrapped around her and fake blood.

I have to say though it is false barbed wire that I purchased off Ebay a long time ago but it does look very realistic in the final images.  The images from this session though to be honest just did not work for me even after editing, so think I am going to have to try this idea at another time, and hopefully Jo will come up again soon to try it, as I have a few more ideas now on how to make it work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment