Tuesday 6 December 2011

Reworked images of Clover & Karenza from 2009

I have been up to date with editing all my previous shoots for about a week now, and had the urge to have a look back through some previous images I had taken back in 2009. This was when I did my first ever photoshoot with Clover and thought I would share a few of the images from back then. Since those first shoots with Clover, she has become a very dear friend of Karenza and myself and we both look forward to her visits. A few of the images I revisited where of her and Karenza together and made me think it’s about time I arranged to shoot both of these beautiful ladies together again. So that will be on my New Years wish list.



I have done more photoshoots with Clover than anyone and in that time she has taught me a lot about my own photography and also encouraged me to experiment and not be afraid of getting it wrong as at the end of the day the mistakes is how you learn and improve.

Also in this time Clover has developed as a model in so many ways and become one of the most sought after models in the Fetish arena. Also she has become a brilliant photographer herself and her work as a photographer can be seen at Clover Photography

Although on reviewing these images I have to say my editing skills where not up to scratch so I have also reedited a few of them, mainly just adding more contrast to the images, which was lacking in my early photographs, which China Hamilton was very quick to point out to me on many occasions.

Now I am looking forward to shooting with Clover next week, so watch this space for some new images of Clover.

No comments:

Post a Comment