Wednesday 18 July 2012

Photoshoot with Akaridesire - 30th June 2012

After a bit of juggling of the diary Akaridesire and myself managed to get another shoot arranged. If regularly read my blog, you will remember we last worked together back in March this year, where we got some great artistic nude images.

I wanted to revisit the same location and continue to work in the Artistic Nude genre with Akaridesire as I believe she has the perfect body for this genre and has legs that just go on and on.

Again on a location shoot this year it was a typical overcast day, but luckily the rain held off until we were driving back. As normal on location I used my same set-up of using one strobe as the main light on Akaridesire, while balancing the ambient for the background etc.

This time though rather than going for heavily posed shots as I did last time, I wanted a much more relaxed look to the images and I think we managed to achieve this, but I will let you all be the judge.



As I write this the news tells me that summer is just around the corner, which is hard to believe as we are nearly into August already. But fingers crossed they are right as I have a few location shoots coming up over the next month, so watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. yes, she has a lovely body and you are a great photographer, if only we could get you to our factory and let you go wild!!! xxxx Sara xxxx

    ReplyDelete