Monday 23 April 2012

Catch up Time

I thought it was about time I caught up, as I am about 3 or 4 blogs behind at present, so decided to get myself back on track in combining the last few shoots into one.

A few weeks ago I did my first shoot with Alice, which was done on location at one of my favorite locations. In all the time I have used this location I have never encountered any people but this time we encountered a man who once he saw what we were doing just didn't want to go away. It was a good job Alice was an exhibitionist as this man wanted to stay, watch and talk for about an hour. So we just had to continue and give him a story which I am sure he has fully told at his local pub on more than one occasion:-)

Anyway here is one of the images from the shoot with Alice.


I have also done another shoot with Cat who stepped in at the very last minute, when I model I had booked had to postpone our shoot for a very good reason. This shoot was done in the studio and I think this is my favorite image from the shoot.


I will get back to my normal longer blog's for my next shoot within the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment