Friday 26 August 2011

Photoshoot Syren 13th August 2011

I did a shoot on Saturday 13th August with Syren, this was the first time I had worked with her and decided that we would try and do some art nude shots with an erotic twist.

As seems to be the norm for me at the moment we went to an old falling down building which I use a lot, and all the images where taken using flash from a Canon 580ex strobe with umbrella. I under exposed the image by a few stops and let the flash light the model how I wanted with the background going dark.

Overall I am fairly happy with the results and attached are a few of the images I have edited so far. Interesting this was one the of the few rare occasions where I actually liked a few of the images in colour as normaly I am a lover of B&W with lots of contrast. Saying that think I only kept about 3 of the images in colour:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment